ITA offer a range of pre-employment programs maximise a participant's effective and productive transition into the workplace. Working with with industry bodies and employers, ITA's pre-employment programs have been developed provide the employabilty skills, knowledge and course content that relates to a specific qualification or skillset.
If an employer is seeking to recruit and pre-train potential employees or their organisation, ITA may be able to manage this task for them while simultaneously seeking funding options to meet program costs. Our pre-employment courses and pre-vocational programs are run on an as needs basis acording to employer and job seeker interest and demand.
Pre-employment / Pre-vocational Programs
Into Training Australia (ITA) can deliver client specific skill sets and on-the-job training that have been modified to reflect the core recruiting and employment values of an Employer. Potential employees are offered a snap shot of the compliance and induction requirements needed for full time employment though a formal training window. This exposure allows both parties to observe each other in a pre-vocational environment and confirm compatibility to increase likelihood of a successful employment outcome. This pathway effectively offers the client an extended job interview over a number of days, in a variety of situations, to confirm if the trainee is the right candidate as opposed to a short interview based on a resume. Essentially;
- ITA engages employment agencies (called Job Active) to find unemployed Jobseekers that meet your current hiring pre-requisites.
- ITA develops and delivers a training program covering your current induction and compliance requirements including an On the Job practical component utilising industry mentors and equipment.
- Payment for training is paid for by either State Government or Jobs Active depending on the state and program.
- ITA recommend most suitable candidates from the course.
- There is no obligation to employ if no applicants are deemed suitable
- This program is at no direct cost to the Employer.
What are the benefits of pre-employment entry pathways?
- Actual and perceived community benefits of up-skilling Jobseekers and improving employability skills
- Prolonged job interview to confirm suitable candidate
- Develop additional pool of trained personnel for recruitment shortfalls
- Induction training time and costs minimised as paid employee
- Job ready applicants commencing employment with compliance needs met
- Jobs Active fund all training costs associated for all personnel they supply
- Increase likelihood of a successful employment outcome & reduced turnover
- Additional funding may be available for long term unemployed, mature aged workers or young jobseekers aged 15-24 years.
For further information on how this program could be implemented at your workplace, including what financial benefits and subsidies are available, please contact ITA.