Into Training Australia (ITA) have been meeting the training needs of the Australian Bus and Coach industry since 1999. As a long-standing member of the Bus Industry Confederation, we have developed a strong understanding of the workforce challenges facing the industry.
As a previous winner of the BusNSW Supplier of the Year award, we aim to offer our clients progressive solutions to ensure risks are reduced and customer service is improved.
Since starting to offer services to the Industry, we have worked with most of the major bus service providers in NSW including:
- ComfortDelGro (Forest Coach Lines, Qcity Transit)
- Bus State
- Transit Buslines
- Dions Bus Service
In 2015, ITA were selected by tender to be the RTO partner of Action Buses in the ACT. This contract was recently re-tendered, with our bid being successful. In 2019, we conducted a Heavy Vehicle Instructors course for Buslink in Darwin.
- Our industry training and services include:
- Certificate III in Driving Operations (Bus)
- Heavy vehicle licences up-grades
- Bus driving familiarisation
- Snow driving licences
- NSW Bus Driver Authority training
- Short courses covering Defensive driving, Safety at work, Customer service, Dealing with customers with disabilities, Security/violence management, Fatigue management
- Drafting Driver Manuals
- Bus driver pre-employment training
Bus & Coach Courses
Can't find what you're looking for?
Into Training Australia is a privately owned Registered Training Organisation (7022) that provides training and associated workforce services nationally, to the transport, construction, waste management and local government sectors.